We leave Cusco early in the morning on the Inka Express bus, which stops at four tourist sites along the way to Puno for a guided explanation. A buffet lunch is also included during the trip. We arrive to Puno at approximately 4:30pm. This evening, a representative will visit your hotel and explain about the following day’s tour of Lake Titicaca.
Amantani is an island with stunning landscapes and an enriched tradition, located about 42 km from the Puno pier, where Quechua is the principle language spoken, although the Spanish language has also been introduced by visitors. The climate is warm and dry during the day times but gets rather frigid in the night times (not to mention the wind). When we arrive, your guide will arrange for the home stay in typical homes and then you will enjoy a typical lunch with your host family. Afterwards, we will visit the Andean Pachamama and Pachatata temples (mother and father Earth). That will be a good way to appreciate the majestic lakes and its inhabitants (sleep on the island).
Andina Travel offers: travel to machu picchu, machu picchu trek, treks peru, ausangate treks, trekking machu picchu, Choquequirao treks, inca trail and numerous archeological sites along the way, including the marvelous Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to Bus station in Cusco
- Inka Express bus to Puno, including buffet lunch and guided tour along the way
- 01 night stay in Puno (hotel, including breakfast in DWB room)
- 01 night stay in Amantani
- Tour of Lake Titicaca, including Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
- Transfer Bus Station to Hotel in Puno
- Transport back to Cusco
Optional Day 4
- 1 night stay in Puno (hotel, including breakfast in DWB room)
- Transfer Hotel to Juliaca Airport
Group Service starts at USD 277 – min 6 people.
Optional Day 4 – starts at USD 72 – min 6 people.