This non-trekking “soft adventure” is a perfect trip for those wanting to visit the most beautiful sites in Southern Peru within a limited time period. We begin in the mystical Andean city of Cusco, where Inca stone walls and temples line the narrow cobblestone streets. Once the heart of the Inca empire until overtaken by the Spanish Conquistadores, this eclectic city offers culture, history, and modern charm in a spectacular mountain setting.
Next, in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we explore the ruins and traditional market of Pisac and the historical town of Ollantaytambo, the only Inca village that has been consistently inhabited until our times. The highpoint of our trip is a full-day visit to Machu Picchu, one of the world’s most beautiful and important archeological remainsz
Morning transfer to the airport in Cusco for flight to Lima. B
NOTE: Please send scanned or faxed copy of ISIC cards or passports at time of booking for these discounts.
- Transfers Cusco airport/hotel/airport
- 2 nights stay a hotel in Cusco + 1 night stay in a hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Lunch and Dinner first day
- Guide and transport for city tour of Cusco, including La Catedral, Qoricancha,
- Sacsayhuayman, Q’enko, Tambomachay, and Pucapucara
- Tourist ticket for entrance to all sites on tours
- Tour of Sacred Valley, including Pisac market and ruins, the ancient Inca settlement of Ollantaytambo
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Round trip train tickets, Backpacker Service
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Bus to and from Machu Picchu complex
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Box lunch for Machu Picchu tour
- Transfers HTL/Train Station/HTL
- Please note: For the pooled service program, the Sacred Valley tour includes the
- Pisac market but not the ruins.
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals not included on itinerary
- Small backpack
- Layered clothing
- Warm jacket or coat
- Fleece or warm sweater
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Rain poncho(Nov-Mar)
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
Group Service starts at USD 780 – (Minimum 6 person for this price).
Private Service starts at USD 815 – (Minimum 6 person for this price).